Upon order only. Quote sent on request.
The GDV Eco Tester is intended for measuring signals of sensors registering parameter variations of the environment, in off-line mode without connection to the computer.
It can be used together with the sensors of the GDV Fifth Element.
The GDV Eco Tester makes it possible to measure parameters of the environment during many hours without direct connection to the computer.
The GDV Eco Tester is convenient to carry out studies of natural objects where the electrical network is not available.
The “GDV Scientific Laboratory” program in complete set.
Complete set with accessories
Complete set of accessories
- Impulse analyzer GDV ECO TESTER
- Light protection cover with test object holder
- Test object
- Universal wire
- Power cable
- AC/DC adapter 110-240 V/12 V
- Power cord for battery
- Cloth napkin
- Measuring electrode Sputnik 1-a
- Technical passport
- User manual
- CD «GDV Scientific Laboratory» with protection key
- Cover glasses (1 pack – 100 pcs.)
Additional accessories are delivered on user’s request :
- Car adapter for power supply from the standard cigarette lighter socket in the car
- Battery no less than 12 V 4 A/hr
- Flash drive no more than 2Gb
- Measuring electrodes from the complete set of accessories of the attachment Fifth Element
Multi-parametrical processing of static and dynamic GDV-images including the following :
- calculation of numeric characteristics of GDV-images both for the whole image and for separate sectors
- formation of up to 10 samples of GDV-images and their statistical comparison by the selected GDV parameters
- calculation of statistical characteristics of each sample by the selected parameter
- calculation of trends, the entropy and fractal analysis of time series of the dynamic GDV-image parameters
- visual analysis and comparison of the initial GDV-images and arrays of calculated and numeric data
Additional possibilities :
- work in one of the two modes, dynamic or static
- saving the processing results to files and printing of reports
- creation of a detailed report in MS Word format