Upon order only. Quote sent on request.
This device is made on the basis of GDV Compact and GDV Ecotester. It has the best features from both modifications and makes it possible to study the environment and to evaluate the state of human body without computer and electricity.
The device can work with all programs of the GDV Software package.
Amplitude of generated high-voltage pulses: not more than 5 kV.
Pulse repetition rate 1024 Hz.
Single pulse duration: not more than 10 μs.
The analyzer works from an external DC power supply 12±1V.
Maximum power consumption: not more than 20 V.
Mass in full package: not more than 4.5 kg.
Overall dimensions: not more than 250x200x130 mm.
The analyzer is controlled from the computer via serial USB port of from the keyboard on the face surface of the device in off-line mode.
Image transmission to the computer is performed via serial USB port or recorded to the USB flash drive.
Flash drive memory: not more than 8 Gb.
Average lifetime: not more than 4 years.
- Air temperature from +10°C to +35°C
- Relative air humidity 75% at +30°C
- Air pressure from 84 to 106.7 kPa (630–800 mm Hg)
Complete set of accessories
- Pulsed analyzer “GDV Compact Eco”
- Test object
- Universal ground cable
- Test object holder with cover
- Finger shade
- Reference electrode
- Network cable
- AC/DC converter 110-240V/12V
- USB cable
- Flannel napkin
- Power cord from battery
- Measuring electrode “Sputnik-1”
- Usb flash drive 4GB
- Shade cloth
The package of the analyzer also includes :
- Documentation: User Manual and Passport (a copy of the declaration of the compliance to the customs union régulations)
- CD for installation of drivers of the analyzer and GDV software
Additional power sources (battery, solar batteries, etc., 12 V DC) and the charging device are supplied separately on an additional agreement with the buyer.
The “GDV Capture” program in complete set.